A Morbid Question: Who Could Die That Would Crush You???

by minimus 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Golf
    Golf

This is a simple answer for me, my wife!

Golf

• kls
    kls
    don't touch my kitty kls

TooOpinionated

• blondie
    blondie

my husband

But I would bounce back; but it would not be the same

Blondie

• Finally-Free
  • lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

My kids.

• lola28
    lola28

My sisters

• John Doe
    John Doe

I don't think there's anyone left to die that could crush me. I've become quite isolated the last few years.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Very sorry to hear that, John. I don't like being isolated on a long term basis.

You okay?

Jeannie

• John Doe
    John Doe

I'm fine Jeannie. Isolation is what we need sometimes--much less to worry about or go wrong (hard to screw things up when you're unimportant :-)

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

It already happened...my husband of 45 years died 2 years ago.That crushed me. Not being very religious I don't have any hope of ever seeing him again...

You cry hysterically..you scream..you withdraw...then you cry some more...but it doesn't bring them back.

That's a very tramatic thing to face after so long of being with one person.

Having lost both parents and a FIL I was very fond of...and then hubby..I feel like nothing can hurt me now. The worst has happened. My kids are all in their 40's now. If something happened to one of them..It might send me over the top..A person can only take so much pain you know?

But life goes on and we try to cope. What else can we do?..Survival is in us all somehow ...believe it or not. We hurt but somehow we manage to cope.

Snoozy...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit