Jesus had a Twin Proof!!!

by skyman 68 Replies latest watchtower bible

• skyman
    skyman

Mock as you may the truth is out there open your blind eyes and see the truth.

As I have mentioned in other posts Ancient church evidence established that a new 'god' was to be approved by the Roman Emperor and an earlier attempt (circa 210) to deify either Judas Khrestus or his younger twin brother Rabbi Jesus had been 'declined'. Therefore, as late as 325, the Christian religion did not have an official god and had to decide which one was going to be the Christ (which means GOD). They voted and most historians forget to mention this fact. The history of our 'genuine' Bibles is a convoluted one. Firstly we cannot be sure that we have the full version as it was originally intended. In 1415 the Church of Rome took an extraordinary step to destroy all knowledge of two second century Jewish books that contained the true name of Jesus Christ that is his Roman name that the Roman history reports in great detail. The Antipope Benedict XIII firstly singled out for condemnation a secret Latin treatise called "Mar Yesu" and then issued instructions to destroy all copies of the book of Elxai. The Rabbinic fraternity once held the destroyed manuscripts with great reverence for they were comprehensive original records reporting the life of Rabbi Jesus

• aniron
    aniron

Its all been said before year after year for God knows how long.

I remember all this 30 years ago it is nothing new.

It goes it the pile along with Da Vinci Code etc

• skyman
    skyman

Plot so great has been played on the people of this earth and is still being played even after historians have uncovered the plot MOST OF YOU WILL DO WHAT THE JW"S DO WHEN THEIR TROOF is questioned hide your heads in the sand, the veiw is not as scary.

I don't believe any of you will change your view but be open minded. The next time you hear this about the Twin of Jesus it wont be so wierd of an idea because of heard at least one time.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Sky ...I am not mocking anything...Nothing would surprise me now, I don't think!

• tryagain
    tryagain

who cares if they were triplets?

• skyman
    skyman

As a matter of fact if you care to do some studying a Twin in the day's of Jesus was something special and considered GOD chosen so if you were form Jesus time it was one more point of proof that he was the messiah.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Welcome Tryagain!

• Legolas
    Legolas

Sky...have you read all of the gospel of Thomas? I must admit I didn't, I couldn't stomach it...LOL

If you did, what are the main points of 'why' it wasn't added to the bible?

• Legolas
    Legolas

Sky...have you read all of the gospel of Thomas? I must admit I didn't, I couldn't stomach it...LOL

If you did, what are the main points of 'why' it wasn't added to the bible?

• skyman
    skyman

Glad to have you here Tryagain

I believe the evidence also proves the Jesus was married. Once again if you read the historical documents of the Romans you have all the proof you need. But people that will not the time to do this and will only read the bible there are point to prove it fron the bible as well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit