Jesus had a Twin Proof!!!

by skyman 68 Replies latest watchtower bible

• skyman
    skyman

Judas Thomas is known to the world as Jesus brother. Most all bible scholars have no problem with this, what is of interest to me is a matter of controversy the translation of Didymos used before his name in the Greek manuscripts Didymos literally translates into English as Twin. If you take the bible as the true gospel of GODS hand then Jesus had a twin brother. If you remove preconceived concepts that most modern bible readers have of Jesus you have positive proof that Jesus had a Twin Brother called Judas Thomas

Luke 11: 16

Therefore Thomas, who was called The Twin, said to his fellow disciples: “Let us also go, that we may die with him.”

John 20: 24 But Thomas, one of the twelve, who was called The Twin, was not with them when Jesus came. (Greek translation into English one called Twin or Know as the Twin)

John 21 : 1 After these things Jesus manifested himself again to the disciples at the sea of Ti·be´ri·as; but he made the manifestation in this way. 2 There were in company Simon Peter and Thomas, who was called The Twin… (Greek translation into English called Twin or Know as the Twin)

In the Gospel of Thomas, which dates, back to before 200 AD one of the oldest records have Jesus life and ministry written in Greek.

New Testament links by Florian Cramer:

The Gospel of Thomas is a collection of traditional sayings (logoi) of Jesus. It is attributed to Didymos Judas Thomas, the "Doubting Thomas" of the canonical Gospels, and according to many early traditions, the twin brother of Jesus (didymos means "twin" in Greek).

The book

The five Gospels by Robert W. Funk, Roy W. Hoover say on page 20. The Gospel of Thomas is attributed to Judus Thomas …the twin brother of Jesus

The book of Thomas starts out saying: These are the secret sayings that the living Jesus spoke and Didymos (Twin) Judas Thomas

• skyman
    skyman

Judas is actually Jesus older Twin brother. I will leave the for a latter post.

• Legolas
  • sinis
    sinis
    Judas is actually Jesus older Twin brother. I will leave the for a latter post.

How can you have an OLDER twin? The scriptures do speak of joseph and mary having other daughters and sons. Perhaps Judas was a twin to a different brother and not Jesus.

• skyman
    skyman

Without going into a very long dicussion there is alot of proof found in the historical records of the Romans. Please buy a copy of the Bible Fraud by Tony Bushby if you are not too chicken to have your eyes opened

And yes I can have an older Twin because You are either older or younger than your Twin, Twins do not come out of the womb on top of each other one comes out first and then the next one.

• Legolas
    Legolas
    And yes I can have an older Twin because You are either older or younger than your Twin, Twins do not come out of the womb on top of each other one comes out first and then the next one

LMAO!!!!!!

• skyman
    skyman

As a matter of fact the Romans have plenty of recorded information about the Twins. But the Churches of this world does not want you to know anything about Jesus and his Twin because of the ramification of the truth becoming known.

There is another world of information waiting for people that really what the truth.

• Legolas
  • Legolas
    Legolas

I first heard of the gospel of thomas through the movie Stigmata!

• aniron
    aniron
    New Testament links by Florian Cramer: The Gospel of Thomas is a collection of traditional sayings (logoi) of Jesus. It is attributed to Didymos Judas Thomas, the "Doubting Thomas" of the canonical Gospels, and according to many early traditions, the twin brother of Jesus (didymos means "twin" in Greek).

Seems funny that a "twin" would be the one who doubted that his brother would be alive. Yet everyone else didn't.

Aren't twins supposed to have some empathy with each other.

Maybe Mary had triplets? After all she got three gifts: Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit