Can a girl have short hair and be feminine? ( a tad bit fluffy)

by Sparkplug 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

I will begin by saying that you look very pretty with yer new do and that you do not in any way look anything but feminine.

I'm with you on the convenience of having short hair. I hate it when mine gets over 1/2" long. I save a lot of $ on hair products like shampoo, conditioner, gel. When it's this short you can wash it with soap or body wash. No blow drying, no brushing, no tangles, you can jump out of bed and go to the store without a hat. The best part is that the texture of my buzzed head makes my fiance (I love to say that word, I just got engaged) run her fingernails over my scalp all the time-a practise that feels oh so good.

-Breck (of the believes short hair rocks class.)

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Sparky, Judi Dench has been acting in Britian and her filmography dates back to the late 1950's. She is beloved and admired by many, including me. The first picture is Judi when she was much younger and the second is her now. Most PBS show As Time Goes By. It's about a couple who fell in love when young, but lost track of each other, accidently and then they find each other again when in their golden years. They move in together. I rather like the show. Anyway, I think she has aged very gracefully and as you can see, has nearly always worn very short hair.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

aneme. Thanks, say it again...

Low-Key Lysmith- I love that feeling of my scalp rubbed.. This is a good thing then? And congrats!!!!! I am happy for you. I wish you and her the best.

FHN- I know her. Classy lady. I like your choice there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit