Can a girl have short hair and be feminine? ( a tad bit fluffy)

by Sparkplug 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Lola- thank ya ma'am

Es- Yes I have a couple. Straighteners...My daughter uses them all the time, but it takes forever on these curls, and only last a few hours. sometimes minutes. By the way, loved your wedding photos. Absolutely beautiful.

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

I think short haired women are sexier personally.

• Es
    Es

yeah know what you mean bout the hair.

Thanks hun, we just got our professional photos back they are fantastic....and then found out today we are on the florists website so that was pretty exciting too.

es

• codeblue
    codeblue

Yes.........a girl can have short hair and be feminine...............YOU look the part........!!!

• codeblue
    codeblue

Coondawg: IS that really the same woman you put pics up of?????????

She looks better in short hair............omg

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Spark, I love it. Gorgeous, HOT *sizzle* and feminine to boot.

I might mention that when women have the right kind of bone structure, they can pull off the pixie cut you have. My daughter looks like Audrey Hepburn and she can wear her hair just like yours and look fantastic. When I am thin, I can wear my hear short like that.

Have you seen As Time Goes By? The Britcom with Dame Judy Dench? She wears here hair like yours. She is as beautiful as ever. I always tell Andy that if I ever lose enough weight, I want to get that haircut. He prostests because he doesn't think it feminine. Personally, I think it can look very feminine on a lady with a face shape, cheekbones and big eyes like yours. I told him that if I get my hair cut like that, I'll buy some wigs to wear for him, maybe change my look everyday. That got him to concede.

• Smiles_Smiles
    Smiles_Smiles

Spark - you are gorgeous!

Femininity comes from within. It's like sex appeal. No one can quite put their finger on it but can sense it a mile away.

And if I am remembering you correctly (apostate feast?)... you got both!

So sport that short do with a smile and your head held high!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Myterious- Truly mysterious. I read your profile and it was short and sweet. lol. I think I am liking the hair still. I woke up late...very late today and had ten minutes to get ready. I made it on time.

Es- Post some of thes pics please!

FHN- I had the same concern. This short hair has given me more time in my day and forces me to dress a more feminine part. Kind of like a fake it till ya make it thing. I have not seen who you wrote of. Sorry, but I will have to look it up now.

Hiyya Smiles!- Thank you. That was me. lol It is just 'that dude' I was meowing up against has that thing he does to my mind. He over rides the brain with sexy. I feel kind of a goofy obvious now. Call me a fat "bald" cat now! That reminds me of that song. They sing it at the gay club I go to with my pal and his wife. It is something like this.."Fat, wet, bald, pussy....just a lovely lil cat...MEOW!" Really though I am backsliding. Thanks You are so pretty yourself and your daughter too. Very pretty.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

codeblue- is that you in your pic?

• anewme
    anewme

You look very nice! And feminine!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit