Hi- New here.

by sassafras 29 Replies latest jw friends

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Welcome Sassafras.

Why don't you invite your husband to join this board and he can read the experiences many here have endured. He might be able to relate to some of them.

• Seeking Knowledge
    Seeking Knowledge

Welcome Sassafras!

Stick around! Enjoy your stay!

SK

• sassafras
    sassafras

Great idea Devon... I don't know if he'd go for it, but it'd be worth asking anyway. Thanks again for all the warm welcomes.

• Cellist
    Cellist

Hi Sassafras. Welcome to the board.

Hopefully you can help you husband get rid of his guilt. Not a nice way to live.

Cellist

• Es
    Es

welcome to the board enjoy your stay

es

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka

Hey sassafras, welcome to the board!!

This is definitely the place to be for good advice and tips for how to deal with all things related to the WTS. And yes, the people here are actually nice, decent people who care and will help you with any and all questions. They've been putting up with my moronic posts and topics for over a month now and nobody's tried to run me off the board!! That's definitely a sign of good, patient and caring people.

Stick around, these people really know their stuff!! And if they don't know the answer to a question, then they can help point you in the right direction!!

I'm looking forward to more of your posts, keep 'em coming!!

-Becka :)

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

Very good link AlmostAtheist. I wish I had the guts to show my mom but she would just get the elders involved and I don't want to have to kick someone's A**.

• delilah
    delilah
    Welcome Sassafrass...I hope you can get your DH to read the stories that are written here. I know many who slept through most of their teen years at the meetings, never really did much for the truth, but defend it to the death, almost. The guilt trips are tremendous, but once a person finds out the "truth" about the truth, it's like a big load has been lifted, and you no longer feel the guilt. Hope you stay and continue to post.
  • sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Welcome sass!

Sass

• sassafras
    sassafras

Oh hey- sorry, didn't realize there was another "Sass" related name in this joint! :p Think there's room for both of us?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit