To our JW friends, are we too spiritual minded for wife-swapping?

by ithinkisee 23 Replies latest jw friends

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

So the other night there was a Wedding Shower for my JW brother-in-law and his fiance'.

It was one of those wedding showers where couples attend. All the guys sit in one room and watch football and complain about their wives, and all the women sit in the other room and gossip and bash their husbands.

Well that is how it usually goes. But this one was a little different:

I looked around and noticed all the husbands were hovering over the others wives and flirting and talking dirty and gossiping and brushing up against each other and so forth. Everyone was paired off with the other's husbands/wives!

I pulled FreedomLover close and said, "Do you notice how all the husbands are paired off with others' wives?"

She said, "I was just thinking to myself how I was going to ask you if you noticed that!?"

It was a bit surreal. It was typical JW sexual frustration at it's finest.

Gradually weird sex stories and makeout stories and groping stories have been coming out about many of these couples ... stories or activities we are never privy to. I suppose it is only a matter of time before there is a massive orgy DF'ing or something ... haha.

Why do we never get approached with this stuff? Well, it would seem we are just a little too "spiritual"-minded to be included in their drunken naked activities.

I'm not sure if I should be bummed out that we were never approached? Or just grateful? What? We're not attractive enough? (I am being sarcastic here ... if you couldn't tell.)

Haha .... talk about some serious cognitive dissonance when they find out we are no longer JWs.

Anyone else noticed any public displays of JW sexual frustration?

-ithinkisee

• Satanus
    Satanus

Jws are so worldly.

S

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

WT-86-1-1-p.-13 (Days Like "the Days of Noah")

Shocking as it is, even some who have been prominent in Jehovah’s organization have succumbed to immoral practices, including homosexuality, wife swapping, and child molesting. It is to be noted, also, that during the past year, 36,638 individuals had to be disfellowshipped from the Christian congregation, the greater number of them for practicing immorality. Jehovah’s organization must be kept clean!

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Why don't I (and the wife) ever get invited to those types of parties?????

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Did I read that right? So, everyone else in attendance are swingers, and not inviting you two in on their fun?

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee
    Did I read that right? So, everyone else in attendance are swingers, and not inviting you two in on their fun?

It would appear so. It appears they are on the cusp of swinger-dom.

It seems the fear of being zapped at Armageddon is probably what is holding them in their place. Never mind what might happen to their marriages/families, and the psychological damage or whatever. But I guess they are already psychologically damaged - which is why they are there in the first place.

The funny thing is they all think we are model-JWs, and might be a weak link in the chain (no pun intended). They especially think my wife is. That is what makes it all so bizarre! And my wife and I have NO FEAR of being zapped at Armageddon. I don;'t think we are that bad looking either. Go figure.

I would at least like the OPPORTUNITY to turn em down you know? What is wrong with us?!

-ithinkisee

• horrible life
    horrible life

alt

I don;'t think we are that bad looking either

We need to talk.

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

Yes ... but look at my rack!

-ithinkisee

• rebel8
    rebel8

It just goes to show you they aren't in their right minds. Why else would they turn down a roll in the hay with a large breasted monkey?

I recently had the opportunity to turn down the offer of swinging to a couple at a party. I was not the least bit happy to have had the opportunity to say no. To the contrary, I was wondering what swinging vibes I must be giving off to be hit on--having been married only ~6 months at the time I thought I was at the height of monogamy. I can put you in touch with them if you like--that way you can have the pleasure of turning them down.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Well, I never!!! They're nasty!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit