Warning to the Watch Tower - Mirror of Truth

by phoibos_2 77 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• greendawn
    greendawn

Well done Phoibos it shows how hard it is to control the internet and to fight against people who are determined to expose the truth to the world.

They should be answering their critics on the internet not running away from them or trying to close them down. Don't they claim that they have the stronger position, being God's only reps on earth?

• wombat
    wombat

Observador.........Can you please explain the significance of CX.......I am just loving this

• Muffinman
    Muffinman

.cx is the domain for Christmas Island.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi phoibos, and welcome to the board

It is a great work you and others are doing, and I thankyou, thought I doubt the borg will be very grateful!

Perhaps when they see yours and other mirror sites springing up, they might meditate on this scripture, from Hosea 8 vs 7:

"They have sown the wind, and will reap the whirlwind"

It seems kind of appropriate to me

love, Linda

• fairchild
    fairchild

Great job Phoibos, and welcome to the board. Perhaps we should keep a thread around with the addresses to all the mirror sites. I have seen two so far. This is wonderful, what a start of the new year for the WTS. Headaches, headaches..

• mineralogist
    mineralogist

Hi fairchild, so what is the second mirror you mentioned?

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Phoibos,

Thank you. That is just what we need to see, a middle finger extended WAAAAAAY up with an arm extended toward Brooklyn. I am spreading the word about this site in other forums, too.

Here's to Other Side of the World Hosts! Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!

I do hope the timing was intended sardonically: A Christmas present from Christmas Island—too rich! LMAO!

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• Gozz
    Gozz

It's up again.

People need to download the zip file; very useful for personal use.

Now, who has an email list of Watchtower Branches? They need to know their lawyers have got much more work to do.

Phoibos_2, thanks to you.

"Sowing the wind, reaping the whirlwind"- how very apt!

• Bryan
    Bryan

Great job phoibos!

Thanks!

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

There is a link to download the entire site for those of you that do not have a copy yet. I strongly advise you to get a copy in case all mirrors fail you will still have the info to share with relatives, friends, and whatnot.

Thanks for the Christmas present from Christmas Island. LOL.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit