Warning to the Watch Tower - Mirror of Truth

by phoibos_2 77 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Legolas
    Legolas

Welcome to the board!

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Searching "Watchtower Quotes" and "Jehovah's Witnesses Quotes" didn't bring up the site on the first page on Yahoo or Google.

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

I agee with enigma1. Thanks for the x-mas gift phoibos_2!

• Beans
    Beans

Simply beautiful!

• zeroday
    zeroday

It would appear it is offline.

• sf
    sf

Yes, it appears it is indeed a dead link.

sKally

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Phoibos advised that the times up may be a little sketchy...

AuldSoul

• fairchild
    fairchild

It was on line earlier.

DanTheMan, I would quote what you said but my mouse is broken and I can't copy. Anyways, you mentioned that it didn't come up in a google search. I too checked google. It usually takes a few days for it to show up after one has submitted a site to a search engine.

Phoibos, did you submit the site to the diverse search engines? If not, and if you need info on how to do it, feel free to send me a pm, or to just ask in this thread.

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

fullofdoubt now.....

I liked the quote, one of my friends had that for a signature at zealfortruth.org. ilovephilosophy.com was very helpful to me as well. my first stop was philosophyforums.com. They pitched me out almost as fast as Jonah's Witnesses did. The next two however, were not that way. I really owe them a great deal for their love and patience while I was trying "to get the straw out of my eye". (still trying to get the straw out though)

• Legolas
    Legolas

I can't get on the site!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit