Warning to the Watch Tower - Mirror of Truth

by phoibos_2 77 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

nice work. now if some one could bring back kent's watchtower observer site which i would guess had about 50x's more info than the great quotes site. john

• fairchild
    fairchild

Legolas, try again, it's back up, I was just there.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

He apparently either has it hosted to pop or the server it is hosted on is less than ideally reliable...also, I doubt there are a lot of hub connections into Christmas Island, so you will have less reliability because of that as well. But the content is still safe and that is the most important thing.

THANKS Phoibos! Many copies have been downloaded all over the world as a result of your generosity.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• tryagain
  • donkey
    donkey

It is hosted in Germany.

The domain name is registered in Christmas Island.

I would not host it in a WT friendly country. If i were hosting it I would make the bastards work very hard like it in Singapore - where the JWs are disliked. Then register domains all over and have them point to the IP.

• tryagain
    tryagain

How about Russia?

• greven
    greven

China would be an interesting place to host it!

LOL

Greven

• Muffinman
    Muffinman

Willkommen auf der Website
    der Religionsgemeinschaft
    der Zeugen Jehovas in Deutschland.

THIS SITE IS CLOSED BY JEHOVA

Call: +49 30 65481054

What happened?

• atypical
    atypical

WTF!!!!! The site now is a WTBTS site. It lists watchtower.org and jw-media.org. What is going on?

• mineralogist
    mineralogist

It seems the site was run by a well known troll on www.sektenausstieg.net and therefore it wasn't the phoibos from there. I just banned the troll from our forum and a couple of minutes later his site was shut down.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit