funniest signs

by buffalosrfree 44 Replies latest jw friends

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Tatiana (April)

My daughter lives in Georgetown. She works for attorneys on the corner of King and whatever (never know names). Lives at DuBordieu and the *natives* call it "DebbieDo." Having flunked 2 yrs French, I corrected her pronunciation and she said if she said it correctly, nobody would know where she lived and they'd think she was "uppidy."

Probably right about that.

I live near Columbia, SC. My youngest son is in Charleston going to college.

It is a small world, indeed......

Nice to meet you, neighbor.

waiting

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Hi waiting. Nice to meet you too. Your daughter is absolutely right! No one would know where she lived if she pronounced it the correct way!
    I lived on Prince St. for a while. There's also a Duke St. How does she like the smell from the paper mill? lol

I live in Chicago now. But I've lived in Georgetown, Andrews, Columbia, and Charleston. Went to many, many assemblies at the coliseum in Columbia. I used to work in Cayce.

I just drove down there (Andrews)last year to help my daughter move to Chicago. The only thing I really miss is the fresh seafood. NOT the mosquitoes!!! They are so big down there they can carry you off into the woods!

All my nieces and my nephew still live there. In Georgetown. So, I'll be going to visit soon. With the bug spray!

April

• COMF
    COMF

Joe's Body Works
    I'm sure Mrs. Joe must have been happy about that.

Auto Repair Shop Rates
    Base rate: $45 /hr
    If you watch: + $10 /hr
    If you help: +$15 /hr
    If you tried to fix it before you came here: + $20 /hr

• tattoogrl333
    tattoogrl333

we have this housing community called Sexton Mountain where I am from. My friends and I used to always take the T off. Somewhere at hime I have a box full of T's.

• Kat_
    Kat_

A New Jersey gas station: "No gas -- Free Showers"

My all-time favorite:

Kat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit