funniest signs

by buffalosrfree 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Slayerlayer, are you from Clinton? I lived in Laurens. I remember that sign. I went to the Laurens cong. in 1974-75. It's a small world....

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

In South Carolina...Andrews to be exact.
    There was a sign right down the road from our home that said...
    "No Shooting Allowed At Road Signs".
    If you ever lived there you'd know why!

Anyway, it was full of bullet holes!!!!

April

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

OMG!!!!! APRIL!!!!!!

I hope that you are the April that I used to know from Laurens! She was d'fd way before me, and I always liked her. Hmmm...

Send me an email if you want. If you are who I think you are, the last time I saw you, we had lunch at the Dragon Den in Greenville.

Crossing my fingers,
    Slayer

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

BTW, I live in Greenville.

Nevermind. I just re-read your post and saw the dates. The April I know would've been really realy young then. I'm sure that we know a lot of the same people though.

Slayer

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Slayer, I WAS young then. I got married before I was 17 and moved to Laurens. So, I was going to that cong, when I was 17, 18 and 19. But, I don't think I'm the same April. I met my ex-husband at the assembly in Greenville. And his family moved to Simpsonville. He moved to Gray Court and is still there I hope!

I thank Bro. Sanders to this day for helping me with my divorce! Actually what happened was, my jw husband beat the crap out of me in front of the kids and when I called the brothers over they told me to be in subjection. I was outta there so fast!!!!

Wish it was you.....

April

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

LOL...Yes you were young, but the April that I was thinking of would've been 3 or 4 years old in 1974. Do you know the Batson's from Laurens? April was their daughter.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Sorry, Slayer. Don't remember them. It was so long ago, and I only remember the ones who hurt me, sad to say. I moved anyway, to the Georgetown congregation. It's between Myrtle Beach and Charleston.

That's where I did the rest of my time.....until my prison break in '93.

Hey, I saw another good sign right down the street here in Chicago!

"Federal Screw" (on a small warehouse)

Ain't that the truth!

April

• JanH
    JanH

Real sign:

- Jan
    --
    "People are apprehensive when they meet me. They think I'm going to eat
    them. But underneath it all, I'm quite shy." - Freddie Mercury

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

Funniest sign ever, located in brooklyn New York:

Read god's word the holy bible daily

• StifflersErSlayersBrother
    StifflersErSlayersBrother

hmm, i just cant help but think theres something funny about this liscence plate...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit