What can we do about QUOTES.COM?

by Pistoff 40 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Words fail me in describing my anger at the arrogance and truly evil scheming by the WT against QUOTES.

Please discuss here how this site helped you, and what we can do to set up mirror sites from offshore ISP's.

PM me if necessary.

QUOTES really helped me in my search, and I want it to be there for searchers.

And this is for you, TED JARASCZ. You have not helped your cause by stifling free speech in the congregation. By doing it here, you have just guaranteed that the truth about the LIES you spread will be shouted from the rooftops. You have made me ashamed to ever have been a witness. Under your leadership the WT has become the largest group of "religious" people that allow pedophiles to walk the congregations for lack of 2 witnesses to child sex abuse. How do you sleep? I put off reading C of C because I did not want to be any more radical than I am. Thanks to your shutting down QUOTES, I am dedicating to spreading the TRUTH about WT teachings, especially the criminal policy that claims to shun blood. I won't rest until you are humiliated by your own words and actions.

I promise to personally put up a mirror site; any others?

• wombat
    wombat

What would the WTS do if they had a hundred Pistoffs to deal with ? Each with their own mirror site.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

PM ME FOR A COPY OF THE SITE.

• fairchild
    fairchild

For starters, I suggest we start a petition and gather 100,000 signatures, one for each dollar Quotes was sued for.

I am not a vindictive person at all, but in this case, I do believe that we have to raise our voices, because now they have set a precedent. If they can do this without anyone reacting to it, then god knows who they are going to shut up next. We should not let this happen.

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

Catch a grip.....You want to give them a warning?....remember Pearl Harbor? Now remember the Alamo...take a couple of deep breaths...I think the "thief" method would be the most fun, don't you want to enjoy it? Or I could be wrong...

can I be pistoff 2?

do you have "legal rights" to the name?

Bad ass...I wish I had your imagination.

• donkey
    donkey

Do some research about how and where to host it so that it is truly difficult for them to come after you. .

Don't pm me on this please (I will not respond), but here are some suggestions:

1. Host it in a watchtower unfriendly country. Singapore or China come to mind....there are others. Especially where they are basically banned - great place to host this type of site.

2. Use anonymous domain registration (research this http://www.katzglobal.com/hosting/anonymous-domains.html). Also on the domain only put up one page which simply redirects to the hosted site (see point 1). This is a double layer of protection - much harder for them to penetrate. Have many others put up links to the site - this is entirely legal and the reason is to optimize search engine results to find the site.

I am not involved in this effort whatsoever. I am merely posting a strategy to continue the work. I have no interest in fighting the WT - that would mean they are significant to me.

Donkey

• wombat
    wombat

Mmmm... Could the WTS take action against this site for aiding and abetting ???

• donkey
    donkey
    Mmmm... Could the WTS take action against this site for aiding and abetting ???

No - no aiding has taken place. No money exchanged. No actions taken. No leadership. Just discussion.

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

think about it like this...it helps me..they were babies trying to make other babies into adults. Do you do a drive by on a 5 year old? we are, I suppose almost teen agers now, Having a bunch of little babies push us around. KILLING or hurting babies is not my idea of growing up. True, you are more powerful now. Do you want to use that power in the same way they did? Give me one good thing (other than your selfish desire) that can come out of that. I challenge you to do so. Pull up and stage, leave on green.

• wombat
    wombat

"Do you want to use that power in the same way they did?"

Yup

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit