I HATE THIS DEATH CULT!!!!

by avishai 40 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8
    She signed it apparently in a drugged or severely stressed state right before they put her into an incuced coma.

Did the family elaborate further on this? Hospitals normally ensure a patient is in a state cognizant enough to understand the documents she is signing. If not....that is troubling.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    Hospitals normally ensure a patient is in a state cognizant enough to understand the documents she is signing. If not....that is troubling.

That's what I was thinking. Is there any evidence that she was cooerced? Does the hospital know that she signed when she was not herself?

J

• Es
    Es

so sorry

Thats terrible for the both of you, you are in my thoughts

es

Avishai,

My family is facing similar facts at the present time, and the person at risk is an immediate family member. It is so frustrating to me. I'm with you, brother. Some day this cult must be brought to justice for all the harm it has done to so many.

• Balsam
    Balsam

Hands dripping with the blood of the innocent ones, the trusting ones. How heavy is the responsiblity of the Governing Body and all the Elders that continue to pressure people to refuse life giving Blood.

Sorrry you are suffering this. I know how painful it is.

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

(((((avishai))))))

So sorry for what you're going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

GGG

• Quentin
    Quentin

Their bloodguilt will never be recalled...hope is, they will drown in it...sad you have to go through this...peace to you and yours...

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Oh my god, Avishai. I have no idea what to say except that you're right. This IS an evil death cult. How sad. Terribly sad. She's so lucky to have YOU on her side though. You have made such a impassioned statement here. I'm blown away really.

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

honestly- It sounds like you have a strong case here. You should definetly pursue to this to the courts. Write your local newspaper.Write your governors, your congressmen. Young mother being forced by religious cult into signing away rights to live- you never know- this could turn into something big.

Nonetheless, our prayers are with you.

• hubert
    hubert

So sorry to hear this, Avishai.

Peace.

Hubert

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit