I HATE THIS DEATH CULT!!!!

by avishai 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

Your not alone. We hate it with you. Hoping for a miracle.

• avishai
    avishai

Thank you kate. But my opinion is.....they wouldnt NEED a goddamn miracle if they'd pull their heads out and use a proper procedure instead of incorrectly following ancient city health codes, dammit!!

• glitter
    glitter

Your cousin, her kids and you are in my thoughts. I hope she's able to kick their arses herself for this neglect and putting her in such an awful situation.

• Odrade
    Odrade

I'm sorry Avishai, it's a despicable organization. So many people think it's just a kooky cult, but it's not. It's despicable.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Avishai,

I feel your pain - we all do! Go after Watchtower by all means, but please do it by taking a step back first. Get a clear head, take legal advice - and then, if possible, sue the pants off them!! We need a precedent to help us re the BIG NEWS. Perhaps yours is the case to do it. If not, there'll be another time.

I just don't want you upset at this time. Enjoy what you can with your family and friends over Christmas. If you want to talk you can have my personal details.

(((((((((Love ya man!))))))))))

Ian

• avishai
    avishai

Love you too, man.

Here's the deal, occasionally, I come off sounding like an angry guy, a bit of a loose cannon as it were. And, yeah, I DO get angry at things that should make anyone angry. But, I'm actually a fairly calm, collected guy. I've worked in fields where people throw punches at you almost my entire life, and where I have to remain calm, not even yell....so I CAN hold it together. But, yeah, I'm furious, and I want the GB monitors to know it, that I'm NOT one of the men they "emasculated" with their doctrine.

Ian, you are a heck of a guy, thank you.

• carla
    carla

I'm sorry about your cousin and her children. And if you needed to lose your cool, isn't this the place for it?

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

(((((((avishai))))))))))))))) this sucks. no way around it. thinking about you man....

freedomlover

• greendawn
    greendawn

How did they get a non JW involved in the no blood tranfusion business?

Feeling sad that the cult has claimed one more victim, they will never back down on this for obvious legal reasons and it's up to the individual dub to see the real issues behind the ban and reject it.

After all the charlatanish FDS is notoriously unreliable when it comes to interpreting the Bible, whether by design or ignorance they have a long history of erroneous interpretation so why trust anything they say especially in matters of life and death?

• Benjamin Belial
    Benjamin Belial

Typical JW bullshit. Sorry to hear about it... maybe someday they'll wake up. I'm waiting to see what happens when all the people who were alive in 1914 are dead... how they will explain it away.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit