Toasting AuldSoul

by jst2laws 83 Replies latest jw friends

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

Congratulations Auld Soul!!!

You can't put a price on freedom so enjoy it.Take care of your wife and keep sharing your thoughts with us,I really enjoy your posts.

Goldminer

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Bottoms up mate, welcome to freedom :)

• TheListener
    TheListener

Congrats AuldSoul.

I was thinking about this last night but couldn't log on. You're free - and I'm envious.

Cheers!

• gumby
    gumby

Here was AuldSouls 3rd post on this forum

Thanks for the warm welcome, Shera! After some recent developments in my life, I feel like I can finally come in out of the cold. From what I read here this place doesn't have a "bitter" feel to it. I think I have found a place to call home. I already feel like I know everyone.

To whoever runs things here: THANKS! This place is needed. I hope I can help and be helped.

AuldSoul

I'm glad you STILL feel this is like a home for you. It takes awhile to find a "home" for many who leave the Organisation without help such as this place gives. Many out there who left still feel lonely......but I'm happy you found friends.

Glad your here buddy Gumby

• carla
    carla

Cheers!!! all the best to you! carla

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I just saw the news and wanted to add my congratulations and wish you and your wife every happiness in your new lives having taken the final brave step. I'll raise my cup of cauliflower and broccoli soup to join you and jst2laws (who is a lovely lovely caring man and I'm so glad you'vwe got him close by and the lovely joyzabel!) in your toast!

((((hugs auldsoul))))

• greendawn
    greendawn

Congratulations, it's great that you found your way out of the watchtower darkness and ceased to give them any support.

• Jourles
    Jourles

Welcome to the club! Now when do we get to haze you for your initiation?

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Cheers mate welcome to the good guys team-Danny

• rebel8
    rebel8

Wow! Congratulations!!! (Can I get a hug too?)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit