JW Boycott Feb 06

by yaddayadda 17 Replies latest jw friends

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

How about every lurker on here and all others spreading the news that unhappy JW's worldwide are to do a general boycott of all JW related activities (meetings, FS, etc) in for the entire month of February 2006. Would be interesting to see what happens to the US average publishers for that month.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

What a great idea.

I dont think enough people have the courage to comply, but i would love to know what percentage are unconvinced hanger on'ers.

• luna2
    luna2

February is a good month for a boycott. In the north its cold and possibly snowy. You've had a good two months (at least) of wintery weather and short days. Makes it easy to say that you are depressed and need a break. LOL If I wasn't already completely inactive, I'd do it!

• Benjamin Belial
    Benjamin Belial

Like the JWs are going to go "Wow, I'm unhappy, so I think I'll skip the meetings in February."

Seriously.

• bother_forever
    bother_forever

The "lurkers" - GB spies.

Already I can see the feb KM " Febuary - few days, many hours"

Any other lurkers, give it a go.

• rebel8
    rebel8

How about boycotting JW businesses too? They have no hesitation to boycott ours!

• Benjamin Belial
    Benjamin Belial

I'd need a list of JW businesses.

• JH
    JH

I love the idea !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• rebel8
    rebel8

Ben, AFAIK they are mostly small local businesses. My practice has long been to permanently boycott their businesses.

• Benjamin Belial
    Benjamin Belial

Then I probably don't pay attention to them anyway. Major corporations are crushed the small businesses. I don't need to lift a finger.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit