What exactly is not allowed

by Jdarley 33 Replies latest social relationships

You might want to think about what is "OK" once you are married.

I know they right about it a lot but they like to refer to an 1985 WT artical about proper sex withion marrage. It's a long study artical but it boiles down to -1.) If you can pay a prostitute to do it you can't do it. 2.)If homosexuals do it you can't do it. and 3.) Even if you can do it your time would be better spent knocking on doors. And yes they do police your bedroom.

Please think about this and read a lot of the posts here and really think about weather you want to be a witness.

Lots of love

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

"Sorry, but I'm not just sick of the BS I was brought up with in the JWs, I'm sick of seeing girls in general US society told they don't have the sexual impulses males do or if they do they should reject them or unlike their brothers shouldn't act on them...and if they do act on them they're whores."

Women that place more importance on fidelity and relationships are generally not that eager to jump into bed with a bloke on some weak promise. Then there is the rest of the women that think of sex as men do or at least they think they do since for some it's self-dillusion.
    They try easy sex and they don't like, they try easy sex again and the still feel emptiness and they go on until they conclude that either all men are bast-rds or that she can only blame herself for this feeling of emptiness.
    Men don't suffer from this - sex is sex is fun times.

The problems start when a women gives it up real easy then expects the guy to offer his life and soul to her and if he doesn't she was tricked. I've known a few women get caught out like this.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff
    If you can pay a prostitute to do it you can't do it. 2.)If homosexuals do it you can't do it

I almost laughed out loud during the last WT that discussed this; I am pretty sure the MOST popolar item at the brother is REGULAR intercourse.

Homosexuals kiss; is that out?

Homosexuals kiss--is that out?

A uptight as the WT wants their women to be, I would say yes kissing is out.

At least where you might be seen.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Why not just save yourself the heart ache and stop studying now? Go to college, get a good job, make a life. Then when you are 25-30 find out what religion, if any you want. After you do that, find a guy that is compatible with your choice of religion/nonreligion.

I think this is very sound advice

• under74
    under74

spectrum- learned or nature? BTW since this got off topic I started another thread.

• Gerard
    Gerard
    what is bad and what is okay between a couple?

Love is always right.

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

Under74,

If I understand your question correctly then the answer is both. In most women nature compels them to be less promiscuous add a layer of strict culture and you get certain outcomes.

• under74
    under74

WRONG. There is no women's nature and by chance there is one it doesn't make women be "true" or less promiscuous . Get to know some women as friends...not as potential partners, and I think you'll see differently.

This is my point. Everyone thinks there's some natural thing that happens that makes women more loving, more peaceful, less promiscuous, less shallow...and I say as a woman this isn't so. I was taught that I wasn't supposed to be certain things....but as women we're taught that we aren't supposed to accept certain things in our nature, we aren't to accept things that go against society's view on our nature.

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

Under74,

I've been living with different women for the last 7 years always platonically. I can tell you women don't think like men do. Women do have a different nature to men in certain aspects and one off those happens to involve how to deal with sex.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit