Everyone who signed up for Secret Santa, please read...

by hartstrings 73 Replies latest jw friends

• under74
    under74

sent mine (but by USPS) and I don't know if it's been received.

haven't got anything from my secret santa yet but...it's a busy mailing time so I figure if it's after Christmas that's all fine.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

I sent mine and it was acknowledged as being received.

I have not received mine yet. I'm in hopes I'll get it before Sunday!

Sherry

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Sent mine out early this month since I wanted to beat the rush

Haven't received mine but I know about the delay so Im not worried about it :)

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

I sent mine on Monday; so hoping it'll arrive on time!

Haven't checked the mail in a few days unfortunately; must go check for mine!

• hartstrings
    hartstrings

Let's keep this on top.

• hartstrings
    hartstrings

Gadget, Has everyone posted??

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I sent mine out, it was received.

And I received my gift already too and was REALLY delighted! Thanks again Soledad!

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Maybe those people who've posted and let us know they haven't recieved their gifts yet could reply back when they do. So we know they got them okay...

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

I sent mine....usps said it was received but don't know if the person actually got it.

I received my beautiful angel ornaments from Lady Lee. Thank you again!

Chrystal

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

I got a ring at the doorbell tonight. I went outside, nothing. My light is out on the step, so I couldn't see well, and as I'm looking around the UPS truck comes back around the corner (they had gone up the way to turn around since I live on a cul de sac). They stopped and told me where they had stashed it.

So I got my prezzie tonight, opened it up and I just have to send the biggest thanks to whomever sent it. You totally nailed it!! I'm not even sure that I put something like this in my wish list, so it must be someone who has read some of my posts and pays attention to who I am!

I tell you, JWD rocks, and so does my Secret Santa!

Sherry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit