Everyone who signed up for Secret Santa, please read...

by hartstrings 73 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

I hope that everybody received their gifts by now..

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

I got my present!! I received a ceramic skeleton, also a ceramic piece consisting of a whole buncha grimacing skulls piled up together. SO VERY COOL! They look great, and will have a place of honor among the rest of my little skelly collection. Also, I got a Wisconsin postcard and a beer mug magnet to stick it to my fridge-yay! Thank you so very much- it was exactly the sort of stuff I love. Merry Christmas to my secret Santa!

• hartstrings
    hartstrings

btttt

Should we start a new, clean thread to reveal our gifts and secret santa (or ask who our secret santa is)? Another board where I did a SS did this and it was a nice process.

Opinions??

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of it being a secret santa??

• blondie
    blondie

Nothing yet, but mail is not in yet. Will be checking all week.

Blondie

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

I have probably received mine, and I want to reassure my sender so you don't worry! A package arrived on Saturday while I was at work - I had a message on the machine from the mailman. It will be available for pick up at the Post Office on Tuesday, 12/27. But it did get here on Christmas Eve, right on time! Thanks so much and I'll let you know once I retrieve it and open it.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of it being a secret santa??

Alot of us know already anyway! I think its fun to know so you can thank the person!

• myself
    myself

Haven't heard if my recepient received theirs or not. If not, we will just stretch Chrismas out a little bit this year.

Haven't received mine yet. Santa's been busy.

• lonelysheep
  • Purza
    Purza

I got my present today!! I was very excited to open it and find some candy corn (my personal favorite - how did you know?) Candy corn and I have a history and I proof on my hips! Two lighthouse ornaments (I love them as they are actual replicas of lights I don't have), and two picture frame ornaments (those are waaaaaay cool) and a bunch more edible goodies.

My secret santa did not give me their name. However, I am very, very curious and if you wish to send me a pm. . . . that would be great.

Thanks so much -- I loved getting a bunch more gifts to open!

Purza

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit