Everyone who signed up for Secret Santa, please read...

by hartstrings 73 Replies latest jw friends

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

I got my present. Thanks Bryan for your book.

• blondie
    blondie

Well, if my secret santa could use their gift to predict my future, when my SS gift will arrive.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    Two lighthouse ornaments (I love them as they are actual replicas of lights I don't have),

Just where are those lighthouses located??

• Kaylen
    Kaylen

mine hasnt come yet

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Collected mine from the Post office this morning - Thank you FunkyDerek for the best stress busting kit I ever got!!

Still no idea whether my Secret Santee has received theirs yet. I hope they have and that they liked their pressie.

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

I was able to pick up my Secret Santa gift at the post office today, and THANK YOU SO MUCH! I just LOVE my new owls and I'll be wearing the darling pin tonight and hanging my wonderful new picture tomorrow.

Perfect!

• lazyslob
    lazyslob

Sent and recieved. Thank you I did like the present I got, I donĀ“t know who my SS was though.

• fifi
    fifi

Just got my gift in the post today. Thankyou!!! I still don't know if mine arrived, though.

Fifi

• blondie
    blondie

My gift came, thank your very much. I will enjoy reading it these cold winter evenings. One thing, I don't remember your JWD name. Please send me a PM.

Blondie

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

I've been a bad, bad girl........even my Secret Santa forgot me.........no body likes me, every body hates me think I'll go eat worms.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit