I can't believe they had the nerve to come back!!!

by Why Georgia 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• M.J.
    M.J.

WG,

I must admit I haven't been following your situation lately. But boy does it sound like things are coming along well for you. I am so happy for you...and jealous! Do we have another UBM success story here?

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Go Chrystal!!! You go girlfriend! That was so cool of you.

Women are treated like lesser objects so regularly in that religion that they don't give a flying fart if you tell them never to call by again. I am so glad you told them exactly what they needed to hear.

I wonder if they will dare come back again....

Thanks for sharing your story today - its put me in an empowering mood for the rest of the day!

• skyman
    skyman

You are great, Good for you.

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

I honestly have no clue what the criterea is for obtaining one, but I would be considering a restraining order. Perhaps then they would know that you mean business. I mean, criminy... how many times can you politely tell someone to get off your property before their presense there can be considered threatening?

Good for you for telling them off!!!

• Maryjane
    Maryjane

great story!

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

That was great!

Don't let them get the best of you. Those ignorant b#$t@&ds!

HappyDad

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

you go Mrs. Chrystal!!

I would have loved to have seen there faces when you being "soooo UNsubmissive"

freedomlover

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

What an awesome story. I'm so glad you stood up to those jerks.

• zagor
    zagor

I don't buy it, so they didn't know he would probably be at work?!? Were they maybe testing the waters with you?

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Mad props!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit