My time on this board has now come to an end

by IronGland 55 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

He better stay here too>>>>>Bad Vormek, bad. Mouthy says go to your room.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

You never did reveal which of your glands was iron, and I respected you for that.

Goodbye, guy, and happy trails!

CG

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Welcome back,

In my opinion it rotted long ago, i've just been microwaving the corpse now and then to kill the germs.

What are you talking about anyway ???

• proplog2
    proplog2

Hey! Start resurrecting all the good-bye threads next time someone makes the Grand Exit

I've had a few of those departing moments myself. I figure if you announce your leave you will probably be back.

If you say nothing and just quit posting you have a better chance of being gone for good.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    OH DO I feel stupid!!!!! I thought this was a new thread Forgot it from 2005- I just sent him a private e-mail begging it werent me to upset him BOO HOO Who the hang resurrected this thread????Make this old lady be known to be stupid??? Who, ever you are go to your room!!!!

Mouthy - I didnt notice the dates either! I agree with propolog - those who are really leaving the board do the fade - they post less and less and disappear altogether. (Now dont all run to count the number of posts of your fave posters!)

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh Crumpet----glad I was not alone (HUG)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit