My time on this board has now come to an end

by IronGland 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Quandry
    Quandry

On the contrary, IronGland! As Shutterbug brought to my attention when I was about to leave, it isn't about us as individuals it's about helping OTHERS! Whilst you may feel you've exhausted your input into the forum that just isn't true. You have much to offer and the new ones here will be mightily glad of your experience.On the contrary, IronGland! As Shutterbug brought to my attention when I was about to leave, it isn't about us as individuals it's about helping OTHERS! Whilst you may feel you've exhausted your input into the forum that just isn't true. You have much to offer and the new ones here will be mightily glad of your experience.

Thanks for your comment, Dansk. I know when I first peeped at this website, what a shock it was to find out what was really going on in the WTS behind the scenes!!! Had it not been for all of the posters here, I don't know how I would be today. I found those that felt the same way that I do about lies and distortions of truth, and realized my family was not alone in being mistreated by those who claimed to love us!!

I am not yet familiar with all of your posts, IronGland, but I will go back and look at many of them so that I will be.

No matter what your reasons for leaving, thanks for being on this board.

New ones do need help to feel that they have worth as individuals after leaving the collective.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Holy thread-resurrection, Batman!

• moshe
    moshe

Sorry to hear you have run out of ideas, mate.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

What brought this on ?

orangefatcat.

• Little Drummer Boy
    Little Drummer Boy

Holy thread-resurrection, Batman!

No doubt Little Toe. I'm chuckling myself, waiting till someone else notices.

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

goodbye littletoe

• mouthy
    mouthy

I'm chuckling myself, waiting till someone else notices. OH DO I feel stupid!!!!! I thought this was a new thread Forgot it from 2005- I just sent him a private e-mail begging it werent me to upset him BOO HOO Who the hang resurrected this thread????Make this old lady be known to be stupid??? Who, ever you are go to your room!!!!

• Little Drummer Boy
    Little Drummer Boy

I'm chuckling myself, waiting till someone else notices. OH DO I feel stupid!!!!! I thought this was a new thread Forgot it from 2005- I just sent him a private e-mail begging it werent me to upset him BOO HOO Who the hang resurrected this thread????Make this old lady be known to be stupid??? Who, ever you are go to your room!!!!
    Vormek 4.20 on 21-Jan-07 15:55 Bad Vormek, bad. Mouthy says go to your room.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Bye

• JH
    JH

Hope to see you post again IG

Take care

Ooooops, this therad is older than I thought....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit