My time on this board has now come to an end

by IronGland 55 Replies latest jw friends

• avishai
    avishai

Later, man!! Safe journies.

• luna2
    luna2

Happy Trails, IG. Hope you stop back from time to time.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Sorry to see you go IG.

Thanks for spending some of your time here. Your comments have given me much food for thought.

I wish you the very best for your future.

Chris

• oldflame
    oldflame

I remember the day when someone would post a goodbye thread, the posters would give that person a rashing. By what I have read here on this thread, I can see that things have changed for the better and not worse. Oh there are still some of those who do not know how to relate to others by using vulgar, abusive words but you will find that anywhere in the world.

I personally think you should reconsider your leaving as there are many here who support you.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh I am releived He got back to me & sent me good wishes it wasnt me he didnt like

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh I am releived He got back to me & sent me good wishes it wasnt me he didnt like

• under74
    under74

I hope you come back to check on us every once in a while IG. You will be missed!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

IG

Hope I was not on the list of those you did not like. But alas I cannot change that, can I ? Don't think I ever offended you.

Hope all is well for you in the future. I think you will be back. As Ian said, it is not about us, but about those we can aid thru the leaving, the healing, the gettin' on with it, process.

Take care.

Jeff

• Golf
    Golf

Happy trails Irongland. Try taking up golf, I'm sure I'll hear from you sometime in the future. Enjoy.

Golf

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Isn't this the second time you've "left"? I've left a few times myself, but for some reason always come back. Just because YOU think you don't have anything to bring to the table doesn't mean others share your view.

In any case, I would hope you leave because you don't need the forum any more, and if that's the case, I'm happy...or to use our old lingo, "how fortunate we are to know another one of Joe Hoba's people has reached the promised land".

True Freedom.

Donnie Dean

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit