They made another run at me.

by kilroy2 33 Replies latest jw experiences

• Odrade
    Odrade

Yeah, that 10pm thing... that's wrong. Very bad manners to drop by unannounced at 10pm.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Yeah, that 10pm thing... that's wrong. Very bad manners to drop by unannounced at 10pm.

Looks like the elders find it very difficult to call during the day because they are holding down full-time positions... you know... the kind of job they rail on the Rank and File for holding. I seem to recall them describing such jobs as in indicator of being "spiritual week".

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

I was watching Law and Order last night at 10pm when the door bell rung.

• kilroy2
    kilroy2

If they would have come up the other walk way and looked in they would have seen our christmas tree. I think that would have pushed them over the top. as it is the darwin fish seemed to have them reeling. not to mention the us flags.

They kept asking if my loyalty was to the usa or to hovah, I told them my loyalty was to ME.

So we will see what happens, I really dont care, but if I am df'ed it will be because of what they say and do not because I gave them the okeedoke.

• Honesty
    Honesty

PM their address to me and I will put them on my mailing list.

4 X 6 index cards with their address on one side and on the other side a one sentence tidbit of truth to get them thinking before they realise they are reading apostate literature from an opposer.

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

I realize that others have already commented on this but: 10:00 p.m.?

I would have asked them to return between the hours of 6:00 am and 5:00 pm on Monday through Friday and I'd be more than happy to talk to them. The problem is that I work during those hours.....Darn!

• Virgogirl
    Virgogirl

Isn't a 10 P.M. call pretty rude? What are they thinking!

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

(Double Post)

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere
    Isn't a 10 P.M. call pretty rude? What are they thinking!

Theocratic Warfare. Noone knows the day and the hour... 10:00pm is harrassment. Even bill collectors don't call that late. -Aude.

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

Darth Yhwh,6.00AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!?Do you have to go to the milking shed or something?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit