Service Report for 2005 is not all good

by truthseeker 44 Replies latest jw friends

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

In a previous post by Joker10, he states positive things for the Watchtower Empire.

We know that the stats are fake, especially those numbers of anointed remnant.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/103793/1.ashx

The real news:

World wide increase was one of the lowest in decades at 1.3%

Memorial attendance was down from last year, you usually hear about the Memorial attendance in advance of the stat report, either in a talk or general announcement.

The number of hours is fake - at least 120 hours recorded in the stats are my fake ones.

Attendance is down in western countries

More people who come here are ACTIVE and want to leave but can't

More witnesses out of "heart harmony" than those who are in "heart harmony" with the truth

Many of the increases are simply immigrants

Also, the United States had a 0% increase.

The second highest peak mentioned was August 2005, where the increase had jumped almost 40,000 from the previous month, July 2005.

Probably all those fades and inactives were called at the last minutes and asked to think of a number between 9 and 11.

• garybuss
    garybuss

You wrote: "Also, the United States had a 0% increase."

Isn't that the country where the "Jehovah" beam makes a direct hit?

• kls
    kls
    Probably all those fades and inactives were called at the last minutes and asked to think of a number between 9 and 11.

Morning chuckle's ,,,,,,,,,Thanks

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Yes, garybuss, but, "it is not unexpected that the country where the modern day work began is also the country where the love would begin to cool off." (<-- my dad just a few days ago , he really is a genius but he has been fooled masters of deception)

They called me in mid-August. I said I had nothing to report. "Surely you have talked to somebody about the truth!" I said, "Yes." [long pause] I said, "But I have nothing to report."

They probably put me down for ten on the basis of my saying I had talked to people about the truth. If they knew what I meant, they wouldn't have put numbers down for me.

AuldSoul

• JH
    JH

If it wasn't for their kids, not many would join.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

All those stats sound great to me! Lot's of zero's and "negative growth". If they won't stop ruining lives, at least they have access to fewer lives to ruin.

Dave

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    World wide increase was one of the lowest in decades at 1.3%

The estimated world population increase for the last year was 1.15%.(Source: http://www.census.gov/ipc/www/worldpop.html) The preaching work is obviously staggeringly ineffective if JWs can barely keep pace with population growth. I think they're only ahead of the curve because of the delay between someone being born into a JW family and being counted as a "publisher". If the delay is around ten years, then their actual growth rate should correspond more closely with population growth ten years ago, which was 1.38%. In real terms, they have negative worldwide growth. It won't be long before that's obvious even to them.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Wasn't the growth rate for the previous year [2004 service year] just right at 2% ? If so, then a reduction of the rate to 1.3% is a phenomenal fall off ! Can some one substantiate last years overall growth?

Jeff

• JT
    JT

A poster stated

"They probably put me down for ten on the basis of my saying I had talked to people about the truth"

#####################

I have to disagree with this Poster, No SEC would record 10hours - In my exp as a SEC i have never heard or know of any SEC that would put 10hours down-

but he might put down 9- smile

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Looks like the 15 minute rule for elderly/housebound publishers has flunked.

It was said somewhere on the forum that an increase of 1-2% had been achieved in attendance using this unorthodox method.

What's next, the 5 minute publisher?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit