My "un"association letter

by AuldSoul 53 Replies latest jw experiences

• Golf
    Golf

Great approach. You gave them food for thought especially making quotes from Rutherford. Hopefully you handcuffed them.

Golf

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Thank you ((( ALL ))) for the support! I have had requests to use this if the need arises, please, feel free. That's why I shared it.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Nice job. Maybe they'll think a little about what you've written.
    I tried the "legal threat" idea in April, pointing out that my years of inactivity made the action of the elders in trying to meet with me judicially out of line with the direction of the WTS.
    I'm sure that letter went to Bethel, and from what I understand an announcment that I was no longer a JW was finally read a couple of months ago. I was never notified about the decision or the announcement.
    If they did send the letter to the WTS, which the lapse in time indicates, it took the teeth out of my legal threat. If the WTS told them to proceed, they could hardly be acting contrary to the Society's directions.
    It was great to talk with you the other night, and I wish you well.
    S4

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

very nice...

I want to go to congregation XXX!

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Oh, behave!

alt

• willyloman
    willyloman

Well written letter, my brother. But, alas, in their eyes you are toast. Don't hold your breath.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Thanks for the WT link to the 2 baptism questions before 1985...

I will mix ya a lemon drop for giving me the link...

Enjoy...........................lol

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

The letter is both honest and eloquent. Good job!

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

AuldSoul,

You know how much I hate to be on the other side of a debate with you, been there/done that too often already. So I would like to express my heartfelt sympathy for the Body of Elders in the XXX congregation. (Oh, how I can imagine their desire to get that irritating young man in a headlock)

I'm sure they are deferring this one to the Society for 'spiritual guidance'. Don't expect a response for 4 to 6 weeks.

CodeBlue,

Please, no more LemonDrops until you get that web cam hooked up. And say hi for me to your friend on the floor.

Steve

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

I enjoyed your letter very much. Thanks for sharing it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit