Please, $1 Only!

by Outaservice 16 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
  • arwen
    arwen

would a loonie help? that is what our Canadian dollar is...a coin with a loon on it!! don't laugh...the two dollar coin is called a toonie! and we Canadians think we are bright????

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

When the RIAA began to really clamp down on college students hosting their own P2P networks, and sued them for thousands of dollars, I read their blogs and found them raising enough money through the internet to pay for their fines! (as I read in their blogs)

• fairchild
    fairchild

Well, I'm in the same boat. Sitting up north in a snowbank, dreaming of going down south and being warm. I don't even use heat in the house because I'm too poor to pay for it.

On the positive side, we're only 92 days away from springtime. It will be here before you know it.

It's hard to believe that winter has not even started yet. We've already gone through 6 weeks of snow and ice storms and very low temperatures, and winter doesn't even start until Wednesday. How depressing.

LOL, your topic immediately reminded me of a topic you posted last year. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/91449/1.ashx I guess you're still on the thinking track on how to make easy money, huh? LOL

• Carol
    Carol

Oh for crying out loud. Scrape up the money for gas or a bus ticket and come on down. I'll put you up for a week or so. Poor Baby!

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Hey! Send me only $500.00 dollars each and I'll take a trip to the Bahamas. C'mon, it wont hurt... Tis the season!

W.Once

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

Hey...tell you what...you buy me a plane ticket to go to new hampshire, and I will buy you a plane ticke to go to Florida...I do miss the beautiful snow, cold and ice.

sigh.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit