Picture Change in the Live Forever Book

by LDH 49 Replies latest jw friends

• LDH
    LDH

Leolaia,

Thanks for posting that. Like Gill, at first glance, it absolutely does look like a carving of a couple doing it standing up. I wonder why the ram's head on the nightstand table?

Do any of you have carvings on your nightstand table? On mine are: remote, tissues, phone, cell phone charger, pen and paper to take notes.

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

Gill, someone's been reading the Kama Sutra. and actually looking at it sideways it seems like it could be "69" - Eduardo

oh by the way my first post was joke, told you no one gets my sense of humour. Really it is ram's head in profile. big whoop. Now if it were a GOAT HEAD then the nuts would be out on it.

And it isn't subliminal! It's obvious.

-ed

• Gill
    Gill

I think it's just a subliminal message for 'they're getting horny!'

Which little JW artist, did that clever little drawing?! Easily overlooked by the art dept supervisor, I'd say.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Ram...now what does that word mean? She's supposed to be submissive...

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

The time was right. Dr. Cliff was out of town and Claire Huxtable knew it was the right time to make her move on the mysterious man with no knees.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Dig that hideous check deep frill gypsy look skirt.

The message must be 'you can dress like your granny and still pull, if you are a true christian'. Guess they go off for a righteous seeing to. (lie back and think of Jehovah and the heavently hordes watching you)

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

It's not a tissue box. The slight angle should reveal more depth in perspective, and it does not. It is an embossed (possibly copper) impression of a ram. (It is remotely possible that its presence indicates a symbol of verility.)

The deviates will see whatever they want to see, though the contended image doesn't quite work.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    The time was right. Dr. Cliff was out of town and Claire Huxtable knew it was the right time to make her move on the mysterious man with no knees.

Absolutely!

Although maybe the mysterious un-kneed man is a demon present because of the evil ram idol.

• free2beme
    free2beme

How that is a lot of hair on that woman.

• LDH
    LDH

OK Color me shocked, this post has only 40 replies or so, with over 1400 page views? I wonder how many belong to lurkers and active JWs? Also, I wonder how many did not know of the "original" edition pic?

The "original" edition was only given out sold at the 1985 (?) District Conventions. Those who weren't in attendance didn't get that copy. The next edition to get to the congregations came some time around October? possibly December--and that picture was 'sanitized.'

Lisa

Threw that Krap away, guess I shoulda kept some, Class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit