by LDH 49 Replies latest jw friends

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas
    I'd like to "render" some of that

Which requires a rigid render.

j

• LDH
    LDH

I like the way all the women are looking "up" at their husbands in the 'corrected version.'

Also does anyone else find the Laura Ingalls look hilarious?

Yes, it was the earlier version where she was in a bathrobe, Sir remembers correctly.

• LDH
    LDH

Thanks JH for posting those. Does anyone have the 'original' version?

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

I have it. I posted it on an old thread a while back. I'll see if I can find it again.

~Merry

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Check out what image is displayed on the table in that pic....this might the reason why the illustration was changed....This was one of several images that caused a stir at the time...

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

James Thomas you sly dog, that has to be the first post I've ever read by you that wasn't deeper than Loch Ness, darn, you do have a sense of humor! Excellent!

• MerryMagdalene
  • TD
    TD

Here's the "Before" and "After" combined in one picture. One thing that struck me about the "After" picture is the small picture to the right of the lady on the nightstand sure seems to be the astrological symbol, Aries. Maybe the artist was upset at having to redo his/her work?

• LDH
    LDH

That is some big-ass Texas hair!!!!!

Merry I didn't catch that post, but I figger what with all the new lurkers, this is a good one. I guess Jehovah changed his mind about the picture.

• VM44
    VM44

OK, what is on the table?

I can't make it out clearly, looks like it could be some carved idol or something.

--VM44

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit