I Appreciate Barbara Anderson

by minimus 38 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

She's cute too (met her a couple of years ago)

LT, of the "wondering when he'll get his microphone polished" class

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

LT, of the "wondering when he'll get his microphone polished" class

you're kiddin', right?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Well, I did hear that there are some wannabe microphone handlers around here, but they seem to have disappeared into the wood-work...

• minimus
    minimus

Little Toe,

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Yes??

Did you bring a cloth?

• minimus
    minimus

LT, I have a cloth but I can't find your microphone.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

That's because you're rummaging around at the wrong end, silly...

...but that's ok - Joelbear luvs ya

• yesidid
    yesidid

I, too, would like to give my sincere thanks to Barbara.

She went into bat for the most vulnerable among us, abused children. She did that knowing full well the probable outcome of her actions.

She knew she would most likely loose her precious son and many friends. She knew she would be maligned by her former friends.

Barbara did that because she has a conscience and truely loves. Hers are actions, not just words.

She could then have rested on her laurels. But no, she has continued in her efforts to expose the WBTS and could be instrumental in

saving many lives, literally, with the blood issue and figuratively in allowing many escape a life of bondage to the WTS.

Is Barbara perfect? No. But she is a caring genuine person prepared to loose much to help the underprivileged of this world.

For that I would like to thank her.

Thank you Barbara.

yesidid

• minimus
    minimus

Yes, ditto.

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

This may or may not grow into a large issue, usable in the courts. If not it is still another chip out of the wtbts armor, leaving them open to multiple charges in the future and at [least] another lie that can be taught to the world.

It is often the many many little mistakes that take down some regime or some corporation.

We as individuals, unless we have spent the time and effort and suffered the loss of children as the Andersons have, due to the hateful acts of the wbts, have no right to belittle their efforts.

If we also spent the same time and felt the same loss, we if we have any sense of sorrow for them and claim to be kind and caring people ourselves, WE OWE them support and help and commendation for all their efforts.

I can only guess at the level of sadness and confusion and then anger, at all the negative complaints delivered to them.

This type of incident is what causes a person to quit, in anger over the unfairness of it all.

I certainly hope this will not be the result due to all the negativity.

Outoftheorg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit