no more Pin machine in assembly hall

by DannyBloem 14 Replies latest jw friends

• LDH
    LDH
    Maybe they prefer to receive cash payments for some reason...

Hmmmm, ya think?

I find it odd that with the JW obsession with publishing "numbers" and "percentages" there are never figures published that show how much they receive in cash and in-kind donations. The monthly "Accounting Report" at local halls don't count.

Lisa

Make that check out to "Cash" Class

• Van Gogh
    Van Gogh

Just for the record: I have heard this particular circuit assembly hall - which has the ambiance of a public swimming pool anyway - being refered to as the "kringatorium". (For all the English-speakers: circuit means "kring" in Dutch - so combine this with the all-pervasive austerity and color scheme reminiscent of a giant crematorium and presto) Theo

• hideme
    hideme

Hi Dannybloem

I know the reason, our PO told me

Bethel Netherlands never asked permission from Brooklyn to place those PIN-machine.

That's the real reason.

But what did they say on the last special assembly: "From the beginning we all knew this was only temporary".

THIS IS A LIE!!! They never told us it was only temprary. And it wasn't.

But Brooklyn told them to remove them.

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

Thanks Hideme,

That surrely makes sense.
    Here it would be quite normal to have a ATM machine (well it isn't a actual ATM machine, see Abbadon's post).
    But at the comments of our american posters, this wouls be shoking to some.
    So I think N.Y. bethel must havebeen shocked to hear a brother slip something about the ATM machine in the circuit hall. Funny.

That's why it also make sense that they did very secret about my. I asked, but no one wanted or could tell me.

Thanks

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Ah, see, its all about control! You euros were getting uppidy! lol

Sherry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit