WT Spies...

by jeanniebeanz 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Dansk
    Dansk
    At least one person has been outted regarding their posting on JWD.

Well, I'm from the Whitefield, Manchester, England Congregation and that's my genuine photograph to the left of this post. If Watchtower wants to out me any further than I already am it is welcome to. I don't give a hoot. I'm totally unafraid of its sanctimoniousness and the way it has crushed people's lives. It lives on the fear of its members but now many of us are biting back. So do what you will Watchtower, your days are literally numbered!

Ian Happy to be open and FREE

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

alt

that's my genuine photograph ME TOO MATE
  • Crumpet
    Crumpet

And that is genuinely my photograph - sadly the watchtower has kept my family from me so long that I doubt my mother or father would recognise me if they passed me in the street, nor I them. (Even if I was fully dressed!) LOL!

• VM44
    VM44

Let the WT Spies read the posts here!

Maybe when my book on Rutherford comes out they will buy a lot of copies for the Bethel libraries!

--VM44

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

HERE I AM!!!! COME 'N GET YA SOME WATCHTOWER!

luv, jojo

• heathen
    heathen

I don't doubt there is an occasional congregation snitch on the board but since I don't see many posts in defense of the WTBTS they must be here logging stuff . I guess timely articles in the WT magazine can be whatever is topical to you apostates .

• greendawn
    greendawn

That possibility can not altogether be discounted I strongly suspect there are some, but it's only those that are still in the org that have to be careful with what personal info they reveal. Those who are out as disfel/disassoc have nothing to worry about.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

My picture is real too...boy am I showing them. Come and get me...I'd love to take a bite out of you!!!

Swalker

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

They gotta know what we're saying so they can refute it right. Funny that excuse never worked for watching Dateline, I guess we aren't spiritually mature enough.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Greendawn:

Those who are out as disfel/disassoc have nothing to worry about.

I don't fall into either catergory! I still couldn't care less!! Become fearless and Watchtower is DEAD!!

Ian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit