WT Spies...

by jeanniebeanz 28 Replies latest jw friends

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Do you think that any of us could spot a 'plant' if they were really good at their job? What do you think their job would be, misinformation, discouragement, gather personal information, instigate fights between members?

Do you think they would even care enough about little 'ol us to bother?

Jean

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

We have known that there are spies on the board. At least one person has been outted regarding their posting on JWD.

But somehow I find it difficult they actually do anything more than just read.

Let's face it - just reading this board could keep people busy without ever posting. And many present posters state they lurked for a long time before they made their first post.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

I think that if there are spies they would most definately lurk. And as for tracking info about people from what I understand the people that have been outed by spies on the net have mostly been men with some ranking in the organisation. The rest of us are insignificant... Especially us weemen folk. We is not got brains for our selves so what harm could we possibly do... duuuuuh.....

• Dansk
    Dansk

Watchtower definitely comes here. I know of one British Bethelite who reads posts here and Brooklyn Bethel also has its readers. The organisation lies all the time so it shouldn't be any surprise that whilst telling its members they shouldn't visit apostate sites they do it themselves! Let's face it, it's the only place they can truly learn anything!

Ian

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    Do you think that any of us could spot a 'plant' if they were really good at their job?

Apparently not! *insert evil laugh*

Move along, move along, nothing to see here...

Dave

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

**Richie jumps up and down, waving hands**

Apparently, they really suck at their job. Must be the wheaties

• luna2
    luna2

Richie, if you become an elder maybe they will come after you. LOL

• Honesty
    Honesty

Can't you just imagine the mental confusion a WT spy would constantly be subjecting themselves to by lurking and reading some of the apostate literature posted on this board. They would have to be rotated at least once a week to keep them from doing too much harm to their minds.

• Jourles
    Jourles
    At least one person has been outted regarding their posting on JWD.

Hey! ....or were you thinking of someone else?

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

You don't have to become a member to read the posts here. I think the WT spies just lurk around and report back. They may join but not post just so they have access to the Private board.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit