What's the worst response a person ever said to you in the field service?

by JH 38 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

I remember knocking on a door in the field service, and the girl who answered the door, looked at me and said in french, "Allez vous faire crosser" Gee, people are friendly in my town.

Although I didn't laugh, I found it very funny. The brother with me also had a smile on his face, but didn't say a word, as we walked back to the car.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

f---k off and then slammed the door

• misspeaches
    misspeaches
    "Allez vous faire crosser"

Hey JH can you transalte that to English for us non French speaking people....

• Scully
    Scully

When I was 10 years old... the first time I ever went door-to-door. First door I ever knocked on.

The scariest looking old guy came to the door and told me if we ever came back he would get his gun and shoot us.

Five years later, I met that same guy again. Only this time he was my Grade 10 Math and Computer Science teacher.

• JH
    JH

Well, in english it would mean more or less, go masturbate or get someone to masturbate you....

Crosser means masturbate....

• JH
    JH

If that poor girl thought I'd be offended.... gee, I found it funny.

• atypical
    atypical

I had a guy in streetwork say to me:

"Get away from me with that F***ing Jehovah Sh*t!!!!"

I couldn't help it, I was only a young teenager but I laughed and said, "Ok!"

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

I TOLD A GUY OUT IN SERVICE THAT JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES SPENT SEVERAL MILLION HOURS LAST YEAR TALKING TO PEOPLE ABOUT THE KINGDOM OF GOD! HE SAID, THAT WAS IMPOSSIBLE, AS THERE ARE NOT THAT MANY HOURS IN A YEAR!

OUTASERVICE (WHO WISHES HE WOULD HAVE BROUGHT HIS CALCULATOR THAT DAY)

• blondie
    blondie

Words don't bother me like a gun pointed at me or a big dog sicced on me.

• Poztate
    Poztate
    Well, in english it would mean more or less, go masturbate or get someone to masturbate you....

Crosser means masturbate....

Sounds more like ...Go F**K.. yourself to me but then I am not bilingual...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit