Anyone Related to Anyone Famous?

by stevieb1 59 Replies latest jw friends

• LDH
    LDH

I'm related to Adam and Eve!

NOT!!!!!!

• PoppyR
    PoppyR

My fathers sister is a very famous UK author.. Iris Gower. And absolutely loaded, but because of my father being Dfed when I was just a baby, I hardly know her and I'm gutted about it because I think we would have got on, my mum says all she used to do was sit and read books and not clean the house.. now that's my kind of woman..lol.

Poppy xx

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

I'm related to Stan Laurel, on my father's side.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Jaffacake - sure you aren't related to Will out of 2 pints of lager and a packet of crisps - thats who your avatar looks like!

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

Al Gore is my biological fathers first cousin....I do not claim him or his dumb wife.

Chrystal

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

A cousin of mine was one "COPS" one time...and, no, he wasn't a cop...
    Hey mine too, mine was the one in the New Orleans episode........

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I'm related to Emily Dickinson......and we discovered that my step-daughter is too....through different sides of the family!

I am also related to Calvin Coolidge, and yo Edvard Greig the Norwegian composer.

• Soledad
    Soledad

My great grandfather and Joe Dimaggio were cousins It has also been long rumoured in my family that we're direct descendants of Vasco DaGama and of King Joao V of Portugal

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Third cousin of Chris Hardwick from MTV's Singled Out...is that famous?

Nevermind...

• prophecor
    prophecor

Probably unfamilliar too anyone of my generation or beyond, but he was a jazz singer in the 30's & 40's who was around during the days of Ellington, Sinatra and Nat King Cole. My grandmother on my father's sides, brother.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit