Anyone Related to Anyone Famous?

by stevieb1 59 Replies latest jw friends

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

my grandmother always said that we're related to the Apache warrior Geronimo. She was half mexican half apache.

alt

luv, jojo

• Buster
    Buster

My first Father- and Mother-in-law were both big cheese in Puerto Rican theater and television: Luis Vigoreaux and Lydia Echevarria. (Lots-o-great stories about that family.)

• Mulan
    Mulan

Frank Gifford is a third or fourth cousin. Never met him.

My great great grandmother was a first cousin of Lydia Pinkham, founder of Lydia Pinkham's compound for women. The Irish Rovers wrote a song about her called "Lilly the Pink".

My grandmother was a cousin of Grover Cleveland. She also had a cousin, R. Tracy Crawford, a famous astronomer at the University of California at Berkeley in the early 1900's. A more distant cousin of my grandmother was Benedict Arnold.

My mother is a cousin to Princess Diana's maternal grandmother's father. Mom is also related to Nathan Hale, but that line is pretty fragmented. He is like a half cousin, 14 times removed. I am a direct descendant of King John of England, brother of Richard the Lionhearted. Long time ago, about 20 generations or so, but it's all documented.

I think there are some more but I can't remember them now. I found lots of them doing my genealogy.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

My boyfriends cousin is a Latino actress. She was on one of the big American Soapies and played Ricky Martins wife.

So if you know which soapie Ricky Martin was in and remember the Latino who played his wife that is her.

If anyone does know please let me know!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Omg Anewme! Your greatgrandma is Mrs.See's! I love that candy and miss it greatly. We dont have it here in Indiana. I have to order it by catalog or online.

Josie

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

My grandfather was an editor for the long-defunct Columbus Citizen Journal.

Pretty sweet huh.

• luna2
    luna2

I don't think there's ever been anybody famous in my family at all. So sad. The closest I can get is my uncle dating Ann Margaret....before she was famous.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    My boyfriends cousin is a Latino actress. She was on one of the big American Soapies and played Ricky Martins wife.

So if you know which soapie Ricky Martin was in and remember the Latino who played his wife that is her.

If anyone does know please let me know!

If I'm right, General Hospital was the soap.....Vanessa played 'Brenda' and Ricky's character was 'Miguel'. I don't remember if they were married or not. So, is your boyfriend's cousin the beautiful Vanessa Marcil?! I admit, I have no idea if she's Latina or not!

• z
    z

I'm the one but I will not tell no one

• IronGland
    IronGland
    Lord Nelson... sadly

Why sadly? Are you french or something?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit