Anyone Related to Anyone Famous?

by stevieb1 59 Replies latest jw friends

• hartstrings
    hartstrings

As for me, I'm a direct descendant of Johann Sebastian Bach. A second cousin removed (or something like that) is a U.S. senator. And, I guess I'm somewhat "famous." My work has been featured on national TV and I'm often requested to travel around the country on commission.

HS

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

My great aunt was married to the artist Alexander Leydenfrost. He was pretty close to my family, though I was quite young when he died.

The well-known art critic and dealer Walter Reed (not the guy they named the hospital after ) is my wife's uncle.

And supposedly, the country singer Sonny James was a distant cousin, but I have no idea of the lineage of that.

• Golf
    Golf

Don Eagle, well known wrestler in the 50's. Wrestled against Argentina Rocca, Yukon Eric, Killer Kawolski, Georgous George and the likes of Bull Curry.

Golf

• Legolas
    Legolas

A cousin of mine was one "COPS" one time...and, no, he wasn't a cop...

LOL @ Undercover

• nelly1
    nelly1

yeah my grandmother was married to george innes's father, george was in mash and shogun with richard chamberlain and many other shows, my fiancee is sorta famous here, he was in a famous band here in the 80's, and his great grandma is famous she was the first white woman to cross the andes mountains.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Lord Nelson... sadly

• anewme
    anewme

I am a great granddaughter of grandma See of See's chocolates fame.

My ex, according to the internet, is a great grandson of the true inventor of the modern day toilet.
    The story goes..John Crapper stole the idea from my ex's great grandfather.

I say "Whoever, JUST HAND ME A MAGAZINE!"

• Maryjane
    Maryjane

My cousin Julie used to be married to Brian McKnight...that's as close to celebritydom as I get!

• FairMind
    FairMind

My second cousin was a City Councilman in Eufaula, Alabama.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy
    I've heard from my cousin that she have found Jesus and is worst to talk to than a jw.

Ms. Jones:

I remember seeing Vanity on some talk show back in the early '90s and she was really talking about her experience about being born again and finding Jesus and all that; she seemed real happy, etc. I still have some of her music in mp3 format on my computer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit