Hello again, been a while!

by Yizuman 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Been a while I know.

Life's been busy since I have a new girl and a new website that I am working on a daily basis (Yeah, shameless plug!).

Oh speaking of Girlfriend, my girl said "YES!" when I popped the question! The date is August 10th, 2006.

We'll be looking into some rings to put into lay-away and making payments on it before our wedding date comes up and I will be saving my vacation days for our honeymoon!

How is everyone here been up to? Missed ya'll and I will try to stop by to post every now and then. Don't want ya to think I've disappeared from the face of the earth! LOL

Love ya'll!

Yiz

• Legolas
    Legolas

Nice to meet you!

Congrats on your up coming wedding!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I used to loved to see your posts cuz I used to live in the apartments behind the library you would go to used the computers.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well the resurrection has started EH??? I missed you at PA this year. It was great as always... Good to see you back... Love Grace /mouthy/Granny

• rocketman
    rocketman

Ah, I just figured you were dead.

*Havn't been around much lately, but not dead either* class

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

Congrats on your new LIFE (and soon to be new wife!)

NewLight2

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

MrsJones wrote: "I used to loved to see your posts cuz I used to live in the apartments behind the library you would go to used the computers."

Wow, behind the library? At the corner of Rural and Washington? I didn't know you lived there!

How's the area doing? Last I was there, there was a fire that broke out behind the mission, a tree fell down on a shed, a shooting from a whacko two houses down from the Good Samaritan Clinic, etc. (Ah those were interesting times)

And how have you been doing?

Yiz

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Hey Yiz !..... Congrats and good to see you on the board again. Cheers!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

actually north of that - think fish

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Hi Yiz,

Good to have you back. Boy, you go away for a little while and return almost married. Congratulations. Life is good to you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit