Do you vote?

by MsMcDucket 41 Replies latest jw friends

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I was just wondering if anyone here votes in the elections? Considering how badly that some of us did on that test, I wonder if anyone is even concerned with politics? Do you care who your congressman is for your state? Would you even write your congressman for help?

Do you still think that Satan runs the governments?

• Legolas
    Legolas

OH yes!

I just voted on November 28th (If we wanted to change the way our government is elected here on P.E.I) And in January all of Canada will be voting for PM again!

• defd
    defd

Do I vote? NO! I cast my final vote when I became a disciple of Jesus. My vote is for him as King of Gods Government. The only true hope for mankind.

D.

• under74
    under74

I vote every election day. I care who represents me and more often than not write them nasty e-mails that I know they never read (I get "thank you" e-mails back everytime) when they screw their voters over.

• luna2
    luna2
    I cast my final vote when I became a disciple of Jesus. My vote is for him as King of Gods Government. The only true hope for mankind.

I just got such a sense of deja vu from reading this, dfed! LOL I used to say this ALL the time when explaining my non-voting to people.

As for voting now? I haven't yet. (still thought the dubs were right up until April) I'm still ambivalent about politics and politicians. At the moment, the whole process (except on the local level) feels like more of a sop to the masses...like games in the Coliseum to keep the people happy. I'm thinking about it.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Not yet. I just left the cult a year ago and the next election is in 2006.

Do I vote? NO! I cast my final vote when I became a disciple of Jesus. My vote is for him as King of Gods Government. The only true hope for mankind.

D.

He is God

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Oh yes, I vote in every single election no matter how small or how large.

Sherry

• JAVA
    JAVA

YES I vote -- in fact I was disfellowshipped for the sin of voting (no kidding).
    I've voted in every election for nearly 20 years, and I write to elected officials on issues that concern me. Satan is in control of governments when people are not free to vote, but that's only when he's away from his office in Brooklyn.

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

i don't until someone worth a vote comes around. i rather don't vote than vote for a clown.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Havent yet, I'm thinking about voting for city, county and state ladies and germs. Dont see much point in voting for prez or even ntl congress. They are pretty much all corrupt, very bad men and women.

my 2 cents.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit