COULD "THE NEWS" BE ABOUT THE BLOOD ISSUE???

by minimus 43 Replies latest jw friends

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride
    Barbara gave an update on her thread and the whole thing was about "lies." I think that is the focus.

That's true but lying is not something new from the Watchtower. The question is what did they lie about that would convince JW's they were being bamboozled? Another question is who this mystery woman is and how did she get hold of this information? What kind of evidence supports the claim? I'm sure there will be many more questions once the news is revealed.

• steve2
    steve2

Come on now Min and co: Get real!

The announcement has NOTHING to do with a change in doctrine because that would leave too much in the Watchtower's hands to control ahead of time.

Instead, judging from what Barbara herself has intimated, it is something big that even the Watchtower itself will not have prepared for.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I bet they've found thousands of dead bodies buried in Bethel's basement and most of them are of fetuses. And there's DNA proof in the works to show the babies belong to the governing body and the Bethel Elders and some of the grown up bodies are from women who refused to get abortions and their husbands who didn't agree with the coverup.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Wow, I think that was all said in one sentence, maybe two.

• bebu
    bebu

LOL FHN, you sound like you've got what it takes to work for the National Enquirer!!

bebu

• minimus
    minimus

What was said was that it's possible (by Jourles, I believe) that the effect could affect doctrine. If the WT. has documentation that has been exposed, they might have to make changes.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

change????

they will never change willingly for anyone; TJ has said so. "We are god's organization; we don't change for anyone."

Any shocker will be unexpected for them. They think they can control anything; what they cannot control they will spin.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

LOL FHN, you sound like you've got what it takes to work for the National Enquirer!!

bebu

I wish I could say the idea was completely original. I recall somewhere at some convent they found the bones of two or three babies. It seems the priest had inpregnated some of the nuns. I don't recall the exact baby count or details. But yeah, you're right, I could think up some great stories for the NI.

• Honesty
    Honesty

The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society have found and kidnapped the Two Witnesses, Enoch and Elijah and are holding them at Crooklyn Bethel until Jehovah pays a ransom for their release.

• minimus
    minimus

So.....after much thought, what's your guess????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit