COULD "THE NEWS" BE ABOUT THE BLOOD ISSUE???

by minimus 43 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Nicolaou, I probably would've.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Blood? Unlikely.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Don't be ashamed Min' many of us were in that boat, it just shows how they managed to mess with our heads so badly. They need to be taken down.

• metatron
    metatron

I strongly doubt that it's blood. It's too easy for them to fend off.

In order to truely threaten their existence, it must have "legs" ! You need a long painful legal battle to drain them into final

defeat. Things like a GB member who rebels could actually strengthen congregations ( "Loyalty, friends! This plot of Satan

was exposed , in time, by Jehovah!")

I strongly doubt that it's a doctrinal change of any kind - they feel no necessity to change any doctrine! With 6 million

compliant zombies, world-wide, why would they? Recent publications show them hardening on everything, especially

blood.

I'd look for something financial/ legal to blow up.

metatron

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

No, that aint what its about.

I would have too min. Atleast if I was faithful I would be able to see my kid in the rez. *insert puking smiley*

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

come on - dont try and "hijack" Barbara's thread

• minimus
    minimus

Stilla, who could hijack that thread?>? If it is blood, it could be that their's a paper trail showing how the WT. didn't believe they were right either but wouldn't change their stand. My 2 cents.

• metatron
    metatron

How about this? Some functionary in the Treasury Dept. becomes aware of payoffs, bribes, and hush money to buy silence

about various scandals. Also uncovered are private payments for credit expenses to "The Cherry Patch" for "services" provided

somewhere in Nevada. The government gets involved as lawsuits erupt over malfeasance and misappropraition of funds.

After two years, Watchtower officials get off with fines and probation but the assets are sold off and cash flow is nonexistant.

Basically, it's over..........

metatron

• undercover
    undercover

oh oh oh....

How about a real Nazi connection?? Paperwork showing that the WTS actually supported and paid monies to the Nazi Party early on. Maybe JFR and Adolf were buddies. Then something happened that caused JFR to piss Hitler off. Hitler being the nut he was, decided to show JFR by having his cult members rounded up with all the other undesirables. Hitler may have been cutting off some support and monies from the states, but it wasn't that much and he had bigger fish to fry, so the heck with that american religious nut and his puny little religion.

• sf
    sf
    You know what really pisses me off about the blood issue ? Is the fact that if a parent outside of the WTBS denies medical help to there child because of beliefs and the child dies, the parents are charged for murder or manslaughter, but if a JW refuses blood for their child and the child dies, there is no punishment for it. It seems to me that the laws are a bit screwed up as well as the WTBS.

I think the JW's should also be charged when this happens, because the parents neglect the right to life to themselves and to their children. Children in the wtbs have no God given right to life and that is a crime in itself.

When it comes to the blood policy/ issue, I fully concur and, feel the same way.

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit