A test on American history

by MsMcDucket 29 Replies latest jw friends

• alreadygone
    alreadygone

I got a 21. I failed

• Soledad
    Soledad

25. All native born Americans should score 30. Its a damn shame that we can't.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    25. All native born Americans should score 30. Its a damn shame that we can't.

Hey hey hey....I scored 30! Thank my hot History teacher who played Pro Football in Europe. Oh the fun I had after school Grading Papers with him....hehehe. Brooke

• Gopher
    Gopher

I got a 26. Whew.

It's a shame that so many Americans have little sense of their own history. Actually, I think it's dangerous to the future of America.

• Mary
    Mary

I got 19........but I'm a Canuck, so I think that's pretty good.........considering most Americans don't know a darn thing 'bout their neighbours to the North.........

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    considering most Americans don't know a darn thing 'bout their neighbours to the North.........

Er, it looks like many of us don't know a darn thing about America!

• caligirl
    caligirl

21, and I am completely ashamed.

• Robert K Stock
    Robert K Stock

29 out of 30

I missed the one about how many amendments have been proposed but not ratified

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

This isn't really about history it's about CIVICS and entirely different animal! Civics is about how the government works (or doesn't work) sometimes I think the less we know about that the better off we are!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit