A test on American history

by MsMcDucket 29 Replies latest jw friends

• jstalin
    jstalin

28 here.

• Alakzam
    Alakzam

Got a score of 24! Not too bad for a swede...

• Enigma One
  • lonelysheep
  • JeffT
    JeffT

26 But I think that question 22 was poorly worded "How many amendements have been proposed and failed" they give the answer as six as that is the number of amendments that have been passed by Congress and sent to the state for approval. However about two hundred have been proposed but never even got through Congress (I can't find my copy of the Constitution at the moment, which has the reference).

• el jarocho mayor
    el jarocho mayor
    27 outta 30. not bad if i do say so myself
  • Enigma One
    Enigma One

JeffT....that one through me too!

Also English being the official lang. I wasn't sure if the Republicans changed this in the 1994 "revolution", so I said English....I was wrong. But 28 for someone who hasn't studied American history for a few years....not bad.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Ashamed to say 15.

But ive never studied American History. We did Industrial History of UK at school so I could tell you about the development of the internal combustion engine and the development of the camber on roads (really useful stuff like that).

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I thought it was the prez that declared war.

And for gosh sakes I don't know how many amendments there are to the Constitution or when the last one was ratified.

Rats :(

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

You guys and gals did good. I wonder if the ones that didn't do so good are not posting their score? I only got 18 and I live in America. Being a dub kept me from being interested in politics and stuff.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit