What's The Most Important Thing In Your Life Now???

by minimus 43 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

My family

• Woodsman
    Woodsman

Wife, family, working out, hunting, fishing, boating, college, job, pet snake. My life is my religion. A little gnostic I suppose. I want to contribute in a good way to everyone in my life and to the world. And yes to myself. I think that is the purpose of life. Advancement. I think a human being is the most complex tool ever made. I love tools and think it is a shame when they are not used to their full. Right now it is important to me to use my body and brain to give and get the most out of life.

• Golf
  • Golf
    Golf

My wife, family and maintaining a contented life.

Golf

• Es
    Es

My husband and son

es

• serendipity
    serendipity

My daughter and God.

• Golf
    Golf

I like your thinking Woodsman.

Golf

• Carmel
    Carmel

I don't know why I'm even replying but just to be a good sport..... my tooth brush! Yep, where would I be without my handy dandy greeny vibrating brushy, brushy?

carmel

• bailabklyn
    bailabklyn

To live authentically now that I have the freedom to. But I get really scared! Frustrating.

• Apostanator
    Apostanator

I guess the most important thing to me now is my life with my wife. I'ts the genuine thing. No staying in this marriage for Jehovah. Allowed to be myself and accepted as such by her, as well as accepting her for who she is and not pulling the Head of House Bullshit that was taught to us in the Tower. Also, figuring things out on your own and seeing what works for you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit