What's The Most Important Thing In Your Life Now???

by minimus 43 Replies latest jw friends

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Trying not to spend too much time thinking of my missing decades in the jws.

Which naturally flows into what is best for me for the time I have left.

If I'm happy and satisfied, my family and friends get the benefit of my balanced influence in their lives.

• young hearts, be free..
    young hearts, be free..

For me, it's my immediate family. Doing my best to help and support each other, having just had a family member die. Then, myself - making sure I keep balanced, happy, and open.

• forsharry
    forsharry

For me? Trying to get my shit straight. I just got married, so I'm trying to transition into that without causing my husband to go homocidal. I'm trying to get my mind cleaned up after living in denial for the last 8 years after leaving the Dubness-on-High.

But I think the most important thing in my life right now is me. I don't mean that selfishly...but I'm finding myself, inventing myself, building a life for myself. My husband and four kitties and my friends and my martial arts...that all comes under me.

Wow...that sounds really selfish. Strike that. It's all about the cats. I live to serve.

Forsharry of the "Non-hairball" Class

• Legolas
    Legolas

My family, but it always was!

• anewme
    anewme

My new beautiful young husband, without whom I would probably be begging Big Macs in town.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

my band..

interesting answer anewme..i see you didnt answer my question - http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/102873/1781914/post.ashx#1781914

• Soledad
    Soledad

my health and my family. that's it.

• limbogirl
    limbogirl

My beautiful two and a half year old son! and making sure that he grows up in a normal, happy, environment with lots of toys on Christmas day!! :)

• garybuss
    garybuss

My grandson, my family.

• Mulan
    Mulan

Right now? Getting ready to go to Hawaii next Friday, December 16. Lots to do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit