Freedom is spelled Wheelchair

by Lady Lee 28 Replies latest jw friends

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Hey, congratulations on the hot new ride! Some striping, maybe a couple of phats, we can get that baby cookin!

• TopHat
    TopHat

WOW, Lady Lee, you are doing great and I love your positive attitude...

• Golf
    Golf

"Stay within the speed limit." If you were close by, I would have taken to do your errands.

Happy for you.

Golf

• luna2
    luna2

Lady L, so glad you have a way to get around better now. Feeling trapped is the absolute worst!

I had no idea that the buses operated that way either. Not exactly easy to set up a ride or to get your errands done with such a tight time schedule.

• Sassy
    Sassy

You inspire us all Lee!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Thank you all.

I much prefer to not use the adapted ParaTranspo that you have to call a day ahead of time. So when I can get on the regular buses with the ramp I'm gone. I suspect some riders don't like it but hey the regular buses are for me too. Sometimes the driver has to ask them to move and if the bus is full that means they lose their seat. Oops. I come with my own seat

Golf

Stay within the speed limit

Oh don't worry I will. last thing I need to to head first into the pavement.

I went into the liquor story last night. Couldn't find what I wanted. But don't worry I won't drink and drive. And in the winter I really do wear my seat belt!

• Golf
    Golf

Nothing like Humor Lady Lee. Have a happy.

Golf

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Golf

If it wasn't for a sense of humot I don't think I would be here anymore. A good laugh at life's insanities has gotten me a long way from where I came from.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Spent all afternoon OUTSIDE!!!

All my xmas cards are in the mail. My Secret Santa gift is on it's way. Did some shopping. Going to try that recipe I saw for fudge so I got all the ingredients I need.

Man oh man!

No mugger better try to mess with me. Even on the middle speed I go 3 times faster than most people walk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit