If you think the JW's are correct on Blood don't read

by skyman 30 Replies latest watchtower medical

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Another question springs to mind.

All those thousands of litres of blood the Jehovah's Witnesses use in the transfusions of allowed components and immunoglobbulin injections; where does the blood come from? JWs must not donate blood so why do they think they should make use of these medical miracles?

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Oh, another question.

All those litres of processed blood by-products that Jehovah's Witnesses can now use; was that manufactured from blood poured out onto the ground, or stored blood?

• Legolas
    Legolas

Excellent!

Defd...Just admit that you are "Scared" to read it!

And if not "Prove" it by reading it then!

'2' CO's and '5' elders said that he was right all they could say to him was 'Wait on Jehovah' !

• aniron
    aniron
    Skyman you lost me right here at the beginning so I went no further. Cain didnt feel great pain for what he did. He was worried about his PUNISHMENT! Read on in that verse and he goes to explain why.

Cain felt great pain for his actions at Gen. 4:13 he said, “My punishment for error is too great to carry”.

Defd So what you are saying is that Cain was not bothered by the fact he had killed his brother. That the immensity of what he had done never caused him any pain, didn't play on his conscience. So he was just upset that he got caught and punished. Of course such a view would be expected by a JW. They quite happily take the innocent lives of children in the name of their religion, by denying them blood. Child sacrifice comes easy for a JW. So how can you be expected to think that Cain would feel pain for killing his brother.

• aTHINKING1
    aTHINKING1

def'd...It's all real simple, Noah had to pout the blood out if he killed the animal for food. All mankind has to do the same thing. In deut14 and lev15...the animal was not killed by the human so they didnt have to pour out the blood. They weren't responsible for the life that was "in it". Now....last time I checked, they don't kill people to get donated blood. You are not responsible for that life.....the life is not in the blood. It is still in the person who donated it.

• skyman
    skyman

If you don't read on you will loose out on a line biblical thinking that is being used by DR's for JW's patients. You trying to find a reason not to read on because you are afraid of what you might find. Please read on if you find anything else feel free to openly deabate. I have dozens of messages from others asking if they can use the information on thier Web sites and one, book writer ask to use the information and of course if it helps others I am happy.

So you need to read on. I would be very glad to have an open debate about the BLOOD ISSUE OR ARE YOU CHICKEN

JW BEN did take the challenge on this letter and he finally stoped trying he said he would have to take the letter to some other Witnesses to find where it was wrogn and he never got back to me. Many ELDER's have tried and have told me I correct. Even two C.O.

• skyman
    skyman

My brother an Elder for about 12 years read this research and told me he would have to do some more studying to give my an answer. Finally after phone after phone to him, He admitted I was correct and I made him tell me from his own mouth that the bible does not agree with the Society. He said he was going to step aside as one of the local Hospital Liaison brothers. But he still is a JW I don't know what it will take to open his eyes.

One Elder called me over to his house and asked if he could read this famous letter, he then started making fun of how stupid I was for not believing the Society about blood and told me that nothing has more of an foundation in the Scriptures as blood. I just said lets read it. I was at his house for over two hours and at the end of the visit he put his head between his legs and started crying. When he was an Elder at Seattle he was partly responsible for the death of a little girl. Because he told her parents to be faithful so they let their little girl die. This Elder’s wife called and told that and me never to talk to her husband again I was not welcome at their place. I have been told that this Elder has almost quit going since then.

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi skyman,

I don't agree with all the conclusions you drew but you do show that the scriptures don't support the WTS stringent interpretation to 'abstain from blood.' I ran across the scripture in Leviticus a few months back and that really opened my eyes. It's also powerful to think about the principle of the sanctity of life and what that really means, as you mentioned.

Even though I'm still a nominal JW, I had already decided that I would accept blood for myself and my daughter if there were no alternatives, and just deal with the WT consequences. Another one of the good things about being a nobody in the congregation is that no JWs would be visiting me in the hospital anyways to see my commission of this sin. I'd just have to figure out a way to keep the JW family away.

• skyman
    skyman

If you don't know the while I was still in the Society had a letter to baody of Elders that said that no one would be DF'd any longer for taking a Blood transfusion. We could no longer even investigate if a brother or sister took one. So it is like a don't ask don't tell situation. However if you told other that you had taken a blood transfusion then you would from that time on not be recognized as a brother or sister, But that is only if you told others that you did. If you said NO I DID NOT then the ELders could not even take the word of a fellow witness that might have seen you taking one. THEY CAN NOT INVESTIGATE.

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie
    Now....last time I checked, they don't kill people to get donated blood. You are not responsible for that life.....the life is not in the blood. It is still in the person who donated it.

This makes a lot more sense, excellent research.

YC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit