what would u ask????

by theinfamousone 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jstalin
    jstalin
    my next question would be - what punishment do you think is fitting for you, my lord?

Good one. My follow-up would be:

"Do the rules you impose on others apply to you?"

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

it would be such a coup if god would come on line and answer but i fancy it just feeds his ever increasing ego to see people fighting about him and even talking about him without any prompting him from himself so I try to resist the impulse.

next question:

how cool is it to get people so fixated on you that they will kill their kids for you?

closely followed by:

and what is your opinion of he violence in Doom 3? does it live up to your standards for violence?

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

i don't have anything to ask...

i already know that the proto chicken came before the chicken egg, thanks to my old pal Charles...

so, since i had nothing to ask, and a little air time, i would probably flip him one of these:

lol. i would love to do that to god. our loving creator and most misunderstood entity in the universe. the almighty screwup. hey god, i'm a god too. fancy meeting you here! oh, and, er, satan rules! mwa ha ha ha!!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

"If you're as omnipotent as everyone says you are, then why in hell didn't you give me my own planet to live on? There's too many assholes here! By the way, I want pizza, and you're buying!"

W

• force
    force

y he neva replies

• Confession
    Confession

Evanescence,

Yes it was a dream I once had in my sleep. Not sure if I had it more than once, but it certainly made a lasting impression. No, I do not still have this dream--and haven't since I was quite young. I'd say about 11.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Id discuss what I see as design flaws in humans and between women and men.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

oh on the contrary Brenda - i think men look funny and women are wonderfully made. I think the psalmist there was a girl.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

How was your vacation?

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Crumpet, that's part of the things I'd discuss with Herself. But my complaint about being a woman is periods, PMS, etc. Why does it have to take almost 2 out of 4 weeks? Menopause should just happen w/out Pari-menopausal crap. I have a few other complaints and suggestions, too. No penis envy. Except for going pee in the woods.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit